Artist Call DetailTransitional Art
For Northern CA artists
"IFSN TRANSITIONAL ART" EXHIBIT, SHOW AND SALE:
IFSN--a Northern California nonprofit organization is seeking fine artists for a juried show and sale on August 28, 2010 at the Doubletree Hotel in Sonoma County. Show will be held in conjunction with their "20/10 Anniversary Celebration." $2,500 in awards.
All entries must be from residents of Northern California.
DEADLINE: June 20, 2010.
Go to www.ifsn.org to download application (after March 15, 2010) or send a SASE to: IFSN Transitional Art, 2500 Vallejo St. #200, Santa Rosa, CA 95405.
AWARDS $2,500: Ribbons and cash prizes will be awarded to first through third place in each division, along with "Best of Show" ($1,000) "People's Choice" ($500) and other awards.
ELIGIBILITY: Open to artists 18 years of age or older in Northern California (San Francisco Bay Area to northern CA border).
ENTRIES: Entries will be accepted by mail--digital images on CD or disk (JPG or TIF), 3"X5" photographs, or electronic submission. Only one image should be submitted for each 2-dimensional work.
ENTRY FEE: Entry fee is $25 per submission and is non-refundable; no maximum.
Mail entries to: IFSN Transitional Art, 2500 Vallejo St. #200, Santa Rosa, CA 95405; electronic submissions to: email@example.com.
SALE OF ART WORK: All artwork entered must be available for sale. Price must include a 20% commission (except donated art work).
- MEDIUMS: acrylic, charcoal, oil, pastel, pen & ink, pencil, photography, watercolor, sculpture
- SIZE: no larger than 48"X48" all inclusive; no more than 25 lbs.
- DIVISION 1: ART ABOUT THE HOMELESS. Submissions must depict some facet[s] connected to homelessness.
- DIVISION 2: ART BY THE HOMELESS. Submissions must have been done by currently homeless or formerly homeless people.
- DIVISION 3: ART FOR THE HOMELESS. Art subject/style is eligible for submission, however; proceeds of any artwork sold will be donated to host agency for benefit of IFSN Transitional Housing Program clients.
- DIVISION 4: ART - OPEN (miscellaneous subjects are eligible), however; submissions which depict movement, progress, change and growth are encouraged.
Contact: Pamela Wallace
Phone: 707 546-7907