Artist Call DetailCall for Visual Artists to Illustrate Children's Book
For National artists
Small press publisher seeking artist or illustrator for a children’s book project. Children’s book theme:Non-traditional version of the folktale “A Frog Went a-Courtin'” about a winsome frog who lives in the Bayou (swamplands of the Southern United States).
Art specifications for project:
- Artwork can be done using sketch, paint, computer design or other techniques. Sketch illustrations must include a use of color.
- Artwork can be full-color or background of art can be white with subject area in color.
- Artwork must be produced with sufficient definition to be scanned into high resolution images.
- The dimensions of the artwork will need to fit (or be adjusted to fit) square-proportions, such as 8”x8”, 10”x10” etc. (Artwork will be scanned and resized to fit the finished proportions of the book.)
- Artwork will be the central focus in a professionally-printed book which will assist any up-and-coming artist to market themselves for future project opportunities.
- Nominal fee is not yet determined.
- Multiple copies of the finished publication will also be included with the fee.
- Send a sample or samples of any past or new artwork that will demonstrate an aptitude and ability for this project.
- Email artwork sample(s) and contact information to: Lisa M. Headlee email@example.com
- All submissions will be acknowledged. Please inquire if you do not receive confirmation of artwork receipt.
The Master-Player Library
Contact: Lisa Headlee
email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com