Artist Call DetailEdges & Curves 4
For International artists
Challenging the myth that cutting edge art is created only by young artists, The Haggus Society is hosting it's 4th Edges & Curves exhibition.
This event is open to any artist 40 years and older.
Media limited to:
- 2D (no larger than 32″ x 44 inches)
- Small 3D (no larger than 14″ x 10″ x 8″inches)
- 6 images per submission, includes detail images
- File size: 300 ppi resolution
- 2400 x 3000 pixels in either direction
- Files smaller than 300 ppi will be rejected
Please name image files accordingly:
- Include artist statement and bio/resume, image list with corresponding file name and description with dimensions, and paypal receipt/transaction number with your submission.
We are always interested in video, but artist must supply necessary equipment for display.
Julie Montenegro State Farm
5683 York Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90042
July 1 – Sept 30, 2015
July 11, 2015
6 – 9 pm
The hosting venue is a family and community oriented space. Please, no nudity, gratiutious violence, overtly polarizing works.
$12.50 submission fee
View the complete call at www.thehaggussociety.org/opportunities
The Haggus Society
Los Angeles, CA
Contact: Terri Lloyd