Artist Call DetailMembers' Juried Exhibition
For International artists
The Center for Photographic Art (CPA) is pleased to announce the return of a favorite event. Several years ago the Members’ Exhibition evolved into the International Juried Exhibition. This year we thought… Why not do both?
If you are not a current CPA member, but would like to enter your images, you may do this simply by entering at the published entry fee. By doing this, you will be recognized at the individual CPA member level. This year’s juror is Richard Gadd, Director, Weston Gallery, Carmel CA. Images selected by the juror will be exhibited in the CPA gallery at the Sunset Center in Carmel, CA as well as included in the 2015 Members’ Juried Exhibition Catalog.
This exhibition is open to all current CPA Members working in all still photographic media. Non-thematic; any subject matter is eligible. You must be a current member of CPA in good standing to enter the 2015 Members’ Juried Exhibition. Submissions open May 6, 2015 and close May 27, 2015. You may enter up to ten images. Please don’t postpone entering and best of luck to each of you!
The Center for Photographic Art (CPA) is pleased to announce the 2015 CPA Members’ Juried Exhibition. Images selected by the juror will be exhibited in the CPA gallery at the Sunset Center in Carmel, CA as well as included in the Members’ Juried Exhibition Catalog. The juror will not see the names of the artists during the judging process.
Juror: Richard Gadd, Director, Weston Gallery, Carmel, CA
- 05/06/15Submissions open on website.
- 05/27/15 (11 PM PDT)Last day for entries.
- 06/17/15Accepted photographers notified via email.
- 07/17/15framed artwork due at CPA.
- 07/25/15Exhibition opens.Opening reception.
- 8/9/15 – 8/16/15Car Week – CPA Gallery Closed
- 09/19/15Exhibition closes.
- 9/21/15 – 9/25/15Artwork may be picked up at CPA.
- 9/21/15 – 9/25/15Artwork shipped back to artists.
The exhibition is open to all current CPA Members working in all still photographic media. Non-thematic; any subject matter is eligible. You must be a current member of CPA in good standing to enter the 2015 Members’ Juried Exhibition. Call for Entry (CaFÉ) will allow an option to become a CPA member and enter simultaneously.
No more than a total of 10 images may be submitted. If you are already a CPA member, use your Member’s Discount Coupon to receive the member’s rate on the first image entry fee. Coupon can be applied during check out process.
Entry Fee: $65.00 for the first image. $10.00 for each additional image.
Preparing Your Images for Submission
Prior to entering, please prepare your image files per the follow specifications:
Image files should be 1920 pixels on the long dimension @ 72 ppi. Adobe RGB 1998. 5MB maximum per image.
- Prepare your image files to above specs.
- If you do not have a café account, establish a personal account: https://www.callforentry.org/faq.phtml
- Upload your image files to your account.
- For non-technical questions relating to the exhibition: email email@example.com OR call 831-625-5181
- For technical assistance, questions should be referred to CaFÉ Tech Support:
- FAQs can be found at: callforentry.org (help button)
This call for entry will be listed at https://www.callforentry.org as Center for Photographic Art 2015 MJE
Center for Photographic Art
Contact: Brian Taylor