Artist Call DetailSmall Work Under $200
For International artists
December 10th - January 31st, 2016
Opens December 10th in our front gallery, 6 to 9pm
DEADLINE - Monday, December 1st. Artists will be notified by Tuesday, December 2nd. Drop off date is December 7th by 7pm.
Now accepting submissions for small works and tiny collectibles by local, national and international artists. All mediums will be considered. Encouraging art as gift, this year, we'll be creating small vignettes throughout the front of house gallery to showcase small work as the gateway to growing a collection of art and handmade by independent artists. Artists, jewelers, designers and poets please submit!
- Work must be 11x14" and under, including frame. All media considered. (Text based work and prints may be presented in archival sleeves.)
- All work must be ready to hang. (Picture wire or sawtooth bracket - some exceptions for sculpture or mixed media work, email to ask.)
- Artists may submit up to 5 pieces for consideration
- All work must be priced $200 or under
- Work does not need to be holiday themed
- Work does not have to be the images submitted as long as it is similar to style and size
- Brief Bio
- Artist Statement
- Link to website
- CV if applicable
Please submit all of the above in one cohesive email to: email@example.com by December 1st at 5pm. These spots fill up quickly so get your submission out soon and good luck! Any questions about your submission? Don't hesitate to ask!
Contact: Tracy Cilona