Artist Call DetailThe International Sculpture Center's 26th Conference: Call for Panels
For International artists
The International Sculpture Center (ISC), is seeking panel proposals for the 26th International Sculpture Conference Sculpture in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania this October 15-18, 2016. This conference will feature the annual ISC littleSCULPTURE show, ARTSlams and mentor sessions, engaging panel discussions, evening parties, hands-on workshops, a keynote address, open studios and gallery hops, optional art and culture trips, public art tours and visits to nearby sculpture sites, and more.
Panel topics will include:
- Art in Context - Sculpture and Placemaking (Socially Engaged Art)
- Artistic Process Today - Studio/Post Studio
- Collaborative Commissions
- Digital Practice / Physical Computing
- Diversity in Art
- object Making
- objective Non objects - The Elements
- Material Studies - Industry that Inspires
- Sculptural Practice in Environmental Sustainability
- Site Specificity - The Transformative Nature of Sculpture on an Urban Community
- Wildcard Topic
The abstract submission deadline is March 9, 2016. All accepted submissions will be notified by May 2016.
To submit a proposal and learn more information, please visit the conference website: www.sculpture.org/pittsburgh2016.
Let us know that you plan on attending on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/IntSculptureCtr
Follow us on Twitter for the latest Conference information, @intsculpturectr.
The International Sculpture Center
Contact: Jennifer Galarza
Phone: 609.689.1051 x302