Artist Call DetailLight & Shadow International Juried Art Competition
For International artists
Fusion Art invites submissions for its upcoming online exhibition: Light & Shadow
For this competition artists and photographers are encouraged to share their artistic vision and interpretation of light and shadow. The artwork should focus on the dramatic placement and effects of light and shadow over the canvas or through the lens. Whether color or black and white, the light and shadow in the artwork should emphasize the subject matter by giving definition and dimension thus enhancing the vivid placement of lights and darks.
This competition will accept any subject matter in any of the acceptable mediums and the artwork can range from realism to surrealism to abstraction.
Deadline for Entries: May 25, 2016
- Open to artists worldwide.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Work must be the original creation of the artist and completed within the past 5 years.
- Cash awards will be given in each category.
- The Best in Show winner in each category will be the "Featured Artists" on the website for the duration of the exhibition. The Best in Show winners will also qualify for participation in Fusion Art's annual show in Palm Springs, CA in November 2016.
- A non-refundable entry fee of $25 is required for up to 2 images.
- Additional images may be submitted for a fee of $10 each.
For full competition guidelines and to submit please visit our website: http://fusionartps.com/light-and-shadow-june-2016-competition/
Palm Springs, CA
Contact: Chris Hoffman