Artist Call DetailThe Art of Movment
For National artists
The Art of Movement Prospectus
Blue Line Arts Westpark Gallery
Inspired by the kinetic quality of Jim Pistoki’s paintings, who will be showing in Blue Line Arts' Coker Gallery, http://www.jimpistoki.com, Blue Line Arts is pleased to invite visual artists to participate in this exhibition celebrating movement through art.
Movement is a unique and powerful quality that can make a piece jump off the wall and come alive, no matter the medium. Both 2D and 3D
artists are encouraged to submit works centered around and inspired by the concept of motion, whether literally or figuratively, creating an
exhibit that is anything but static.
Application Deadline: August 1st
Exhibition Dates: August 25, 2017 – October 7, 2017
Notification of Acceptance: August 4th
Art Drop Off: Deliver work to the gallery on August 20th and August
21st from 10am to 3pm.
Opening Reception: September 16th from 5-8:30pm with an Artist
Lecture from 5-6pm
Art Pick Up: Please pick up unsold work from the gallery on October
9th and 10th from 10am-3pm.
- Size Parameters
- o All works must be no larger than 24” wide
- All works must be original and completed within the last two years
- Works must not have been previously exhibited at Blue Line Arts
- All 2-D works must be ready to hang
- All works must be for sale
- Blue Line Arts handles all sales transactions. Blue Line Artist
- Members receive 60% of sales and non-members receive 50%.
- Accepted artwork, which differs significantly from the online image submission, will be disqualified
- No accepted entry may be withdrawn or sold outside of the exhibition prior to the close of the exhibition
- Applicants must apply online using the application form below.
- There is a $35 fee for non-members, members are free
- You must be 18 years or older to apply
(916) 783-4117 or email email@example.com
Blue Line Arts