Artist Call DetailFresh Works VIII Open Juried Exhibition
For SF Bay Area artists
The Harrington Gallery at the Firehouse Arts Center in Pleasanton, CA, a City of Pleasanton facility, has posted a Call for Art for their 8th annual juried show, Fresh Works VIII Open Juried Exhibition. Fresh Works VIII is an exhibition opportunity for emerging and established artists who reside or work in the greater San Francisco Bay Area. All work must be original, completed within the last year, not previously exhibited in Pleasanton, CA, and available for sale. Open to all 2-D and 3-D media, no jewelry. Video Art contingent upon space; artist must provide equipment. Cash and merit awards.
2018 Juror: Beverly Rayner received her Master of Fine Arts from San Jose State University. Her work has been featured in solo exhibitions in many cities including San Francisco, San Jose, Santa Monica, Monterey, and Seattle. It has been collected by MFA Houston, Oakland Museum, Crocker Museum, and David and Lucille Packard Foundation, to name a few. She teaches and lectures at Cabrillo College in Aptos, and conducts workshops in traditional, alternative/antique processes, digital photography, and sculpture.
Download Entry Form: Entry Form Fresh Works VIII 2018
- Entry Deadline: Digital Images, Entry Form, and Payment due by 5:00 pm Friday, March 2, 2018
- Notifications: Email notification of Acceptance/Non-Acceptance sent by Monday, March 19
- Delivery of Accepted Work: Thursday, April 12, 2:00 – 6:30 pm
- Opening Reception and Awards: Saturday, April 28, 1:00 to 3:00 pm
- Exhibition Dates: April 28 – June 2, 2018
- Pick-up of Work: Tuesday, June 5, 2:00 – 6:30 pm
Harrington Gallery at the Firehouse Arts Center, City of Pleasanton Civic
Contact: Julie Finegan, Visual Arts Coordinator