For International artists
CALL FOR EXHIBITION PROPOSALS | MAPPE PROGRAM
For exhibitions from February to May 2013
Les Territoires is a nonprofit art gallery dedicated to exhibiting emerging artists and curators. Exhibitions, projects and events at Les Territoires reflect a multi-disciplinary approach to the dissemination of art practices and will act as a place where exchanges and contacts can be made. The mentorship and exhibition MAPPE program supports emerging artists with the direction of their artistic careers through career management. Les Territoires is located on the 5th floor of Montreal's well-known Belgo Building.
Eligible artists: less than 6 years of professional practice.
Included in the MAPPE program:
- an exhibition;
- marketing and communication activities for the exhibition;
- a meeting with the general director to discuss the curating of the exhibition;
- the possibility to expand the artist's and curator's network in meeting art professionals;
- a meeting with the general director to determine the value of the work presented and to elaborate a price list;
- a discussion on the next career opportunities after the exhibition at Les Territoires;
- the artist retains the full proceeds of artwork sales;
- a permanent Web page on our Website;
- the creation of a website and web hosting for a year;
- an artist talk or a round table with the curators, if interested.
Cost for the exhibition program is: $1500 CA ATI.
It is possible to participate in the MAPPE program by exhibiting in only one of the two spaces. The exhibition program cost is:
Territoire Est: $1000 CA ATI
Territoire Ouest: $ 800 CA ATI
Submissions should include:
- your CV including your mailing address;
- a project proposal of maximum 500 words;
- visual material that represents previous and current projects: 10-15 jpegs on CD and/or video clip on DVD accompanied by and image list;
- a self-addressed, stamped envelope (if you wish your documents to be returned).
Submissions should be mailed to:
Les Territoires / Submission for exhibition
372 Sainte-Catherine St. West, Suite 323
Montreal (Quebec) H3B 1A2
Or sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for winter 2013: Monday, October 15th, 2012 (postmark)
For more information contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com
Galerie Les Territoires
Contact: Marie-Jos�e Parent
Phone: +1 514 789-0545