For National artists
13TH ANNUAL ISOM STUDENT GENDER CONFERENCE
University of Mississippi /Art To frame Gallery
“Mind, Body, Spirit”
March 19-20, 2013
CALL FOR ARTIST
In conjunction with the student conference the exhibition call is open to all students at the undergraduate and graduate levels who are currently enrolled in any art courses at a community college, college, or university. Work should reflect the conference theme “Mind, Body and Spirit”.
Art work of all mediums will be accepted. No piece shall exceed 4ft in any direction.
Each student is limited to three submissions. Submission fee is FREE.
SUBMISSION MUST BE RECEIVED BY FEBRUARY 8, 2013 by midnight.
Students will be notified of acceptance on February 11, 2013.
Submissions Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH THE FOLLOWING:
SUBJECT LINE: name and school affiliation. Example (Ashley Feagin, University of Mississippi)
BODY OF MESSAGE: Name, Academic Year, Contact Information
- Project Statement (Word doc)
- Image List including title, medium, dimensions, year completed, price- (Word doc)
- Image File Specifications
- Jpg files only, resolution 72 ppi, 1000 pixels on the longest edge.
- Please name the files with your FIRST name and LAST and sequence number. (example: first_last_01.jpg)
- 3-D work will be allowed a detail shot if necessary (example: first_last_01detail.jpg)
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE WILL BE FEBRUARY 4, 2013
Please send your images in one email if at all possible. You can use the file delivery system yousendit.com if necessary. Please try to attach the files rather than imbed them in the body of the email- a zip file with all required information is preferred. If you have any questions please send an email to the submission email, subject line: Submission Question.
Sarah Isom Center for Gender Studies