Grant DetailChampion Creatively Alive Children
Creative Leadership Grants 2015Thank you for your interest in the Champion Creatively Alive Children (R) grant opportunity! The 2015 program provides grants for innovative, creative leadership team building within elementary schools. Apply now for the opportunity to receive a grant for building your school's creative capacity. Each grant-winning school (up to 20 grants awarded) receives $2,500 and Crayola products valued at $1,000.
Here's how you can get started now...
- Form a collaborative team to plan innovative ways of infusing creativity throughout the school.
- Brainstorm a leadership program that will enrich the creative capabilities and confidence within the school community.
- Plan how and who will lead this collaborative effort.
- Complete the application.
- Submit your application by June 22, 2015 (principal must be NAESP member).
- Every Early Bird application submitted before midnight on Monday, June 8, 2015 will receive a Crayola product Classpack(R).
In collaboration with the National Association of Elementary School Principals (NAESP), Crayola offers up to 20 grants. The applications will only be accepted from principals who are members of NAESP. If you are not the principal, please collaborate with your school's leader to develop the plan and confirm that he/she is currently a member of NAESP. If not a member, go to NAESP.org to find out how to become a member.
Educators whose schools received this grant in 2014 will not be eligible to apply for a 2015-2016 grant. 2015 winners may apply again in 2016.
The National Art Education Association encourages their members to partner with their school's principal and colleagues to generate grant proposals.
Schools who received this grant in 2013 will not be eligible to apply for a 2014-2015 grant. Instead, we urge you to become a judge to help score new proposals. 2013 winners may apply again in 2015.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 610-515-8781, Attn: Anita DeChellis. Applications will be accepted until 12:00 Midnight ET Monday, June 22, 2015.
Grant link: http://www.crayola.com/for-educators/ccac-landing/grant-program.aspx