Grant DetailNational Art Education Foundation Art Educator Grants
National Art Education Foundation
1) Ruth Halvorsen Professional Development Grants: Annual scholarships of up to $2,500 will be awarded to qualified art educators whose proposals focus on understanding, implementation, and issues specifically relating to the National Visual Arts Standards and support the improvement of the teaching of art.
2) Mary McMullan Grants: Grants of up to $2,500 will be awarded to projects that promote art education as an integral part of the curriculum and establish and/or improve the instruction of art in public and private elementary and secondary schools as well as institutions of higher education in the United States.
3) NAEF Research Grants: Grants of up to $10,000 will be awarded in support of research that advances knowledge in the field of art education as well as the goals outlined in Creating a Visual Arts Research Agenda Toward the 21st Century.
4) SHIP Grants: Grants of up to $500 will be awarded to art educators seeking art equipment and/or instructional curriculum resources r related to student learning under the National Visual Arts Standards.
5) Teacher Incentive Grants: Scholarships of up to $2,500 will be awarded to individual art educators for professional education related to the teaching of art, including curriculum, student learning, student assessment, and classroom management.
All projects must take place between July 1, 2016, and June 30, 2017.
Grants are made only to NAEA members, including student and retired members, state/province associations, and recognized NAEA affiliates. Qualified applicants must have been active members for at least a year prior to the date of application.Visit the National Art Education Foundation Web site for complete program guidelines, information about past grant recipients, and application instructions.
Grant link: http://www.arteducators.org/grants/national-art-education-foundation