Grant DetailZellerbach Family Foundation Grants for Bay Area Art Projects
Zellerbach Family Foundation
The Community Arts Program provides project support to small and mid-sized arts organizations and individual artists for the creation and presentation of new and innovative work that is representative of the diverse cultures and communities of the Bay Area.
- Grants are awarded to nonprofit organizations or to artists and organizations applying with a 501(c)(3) fiscal sponsor. A signed Memorandum of Understanding with your fiscal sponsor is required.
- Community Arts grants are awarded to small and mid-sized arts organizations primarily operating in San Francisco, Alameda and Contra Costa Counties, with priority given to artists and organizations in the City of San Francisco, and western Alameda and Contra Costa counties.
- Community Arts grants are project-based and range from $1,500 - $7,500. The requested amount must not exceed 50% of total project budget.
- Artists and organizations (excluding fiscal sponsors representing multiple organizations) may apply multiple times but are only eligible to receive funding once in each calendar year. Returning grantees must be in good standing with all required reporting submitted before new applications will be accepted.
- Visual Arts Exhibitions
- Commissions, development or workshops independent of a culminating presentation or event
- Film and Video
- Craft, Painting or Photography
- Youth-performed or Youth-Oriented programming
- Activities not available to the general public or take place outside of the funding area
- Deficit Reduction or Retroactive Funding
- General Operations
- Capital Campaigns
Grant link: http://zff.org/apply/guidelines/