Grant DetailGrants of up to $20,000 for Small Budget Organizations
Sacramento Metropolitan Arts Commission
The Cultural Equity Program will grant funds to small budget arts and cultural organizations for:
- Arts or cultural projects or
- Organizational planning and development projects.
The goal of this grant program is to bring arts and cultural opportunities to diverse audiences and individuals that have limited resources to engage with the arts.
Deadline is October 15, 2015
- Have nonprofit status or be fiscally sponsored by a nonprofit.
- Be an arts and/or cultural organization with a budget of $500,000 or less.
- Must have been providing services for three or more years.
- All funded projects must occur within the City of Sacramento.
Download a PDF of the Grant Guidelines.
All applications must be submitted online at the WebGrants site: www.SMACgrants.org
Application Assistance Workshops
Wednesday , August 26, 2015
4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
at Big Idea Theater located at 1616 Del Paso Blvd., Sacramento
Saturday , September 19, 2015
10:00 am - 11:00 am
at Sol Collective located at 2574 21st St., Sacramento
Workshop #3Thursday , September 24, 2015
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
at Sojourner Truth Multicultural Arts located at 2251 Florin Rd #126, Sacramento
Grant link: http://www.sacmetroarts.org/Opportunities/Apply-for-a-SMAC-Grant#CE