Arts Jobs - DetailExhibition Coordinator
San Francisco, CA
The Exhibitions Coordinator is a full-time, regular position (1 FTE). Salary range is $52,000 - $55,000, for an hourly, non exempt full-time schedule, dependent on experience. Creativity Explored offers health, dental, and vision insurance for employees once a 60-day probationary period has been satisfied.
The Exhibitions Coordinator will work closely with Creativity Explored’s Gallery Team, including the Director of Marketing and Partnerships, Gallery Coordinator, Preparator, and Director of Licensing, to create partnerships that help local, national and international audiences engage with work by CE artists.
The Coordinator’s focus will be on:
- Curatorial partnerships and coordination at CE’s gallery and external sites
- Collaborations with art fairs, museums and galleries
- Alternative ways of engaging the public with CE artists’ work, such as pop ups, art fairs, other retail collaborations, e-commerce, Artsy, and more
- Coordination of related events
- Serving as a key member of the Gallery Team
**We encourage interested applicants to visit https://www.creativityexplored.org/blog/blog/were-hiring-exhibitions-coordinator-wanted to view the position description in the PDF available.**
Please submit a resume, cover letter and professional writing sample to email@example.com
Creativity Explored is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Bilingual/Bicultural individuals, people of color, women, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.