Arts Jobs - DetailMarketing Director
Company C Contemporary Ballet
Company C Contemporary Ballet has an immediate opening for an experienced Marketing Director. The position directs the Company's overall marketing strategy and plans and executes distinct marketing campaigns.
Areas of specific responsibility include:
- The annual marketing plan for raising the Company's local and national profile and increasing program attendance and revenue;
- Produce content and oversee design of all marketing collateral, both web and print;
- Online audience communication, including social media, email communications, audience surveys and newsletters;
- Photo library;
- Brand management;
- Budgeting (soliciting quotes and costing all marketing tactics, leveraging resources to maximize achievement of goals);
- Tracking effectiveness of marketing tactics.
The Marketing Director works closely with the Executive Director, Development Director, designers, publicist and web master.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 5 years' experience in marketing/communications (nonprofit or arts-related a plus), high level of creativity, experience with maintaining social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter) and websites, experience with ad placement and familiarity with PR and events. The successful candidate will be a strong team player, have excellent organizational, writing and analytic skills and the ability to work in an intimate, collaborative environment.
Preferred Education and Skills:
BA or higher; working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, donor management software (currently transitioning from Filemaker to Sage); and email management applications.
Salary and Benefits:
Company C Contemporary Ballet is a nonprofit organization. Those with expectations of salary levels commensurate with for profit organizations should not apply. Full medical insurance, two weeks paid vacation and paid Federal holidays.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include position title and your name in the subject line.
Address: 675 Ygnacio Valley Rd., Ste. B-213