Arts Jobs - DetailArtist Acquisition Specialist
Los Angeles, CA
ArtUrbane.com sells fine art, jewelry, creative home decor and furnishings to help fund public art development. We are similar to Kickstarter in that we fund public art projects, yet we are strictly an e-commerce art-for-art platform: proceeds from sales go to the public art project in the buyer's community.
Public art is a public asset that can define a community and enhance the economic and social development of a place. We are a company very passionate about supporting the arts and the creative development of our cities.
We are looking for an Artist Acquisition Specialist to:
- Source fine artists, galleries, creative product designers, fashion designers
- Create and manage a personal rapport with artists and designers
- Drive the account creation cycle from sourcing to system integration
- Research and manage category landscape with an eye on trends in design, fashion and fine art
- Potentially travel to art/design shows to connect with potential artists, designers or galleries
- Bachelors degree required
- 1 - 5 years experience in customer service or sales
- For the acquisition of galleries, previous experience in fine art is required
- Experience working in fine art or the design retail industry a plus
- Exceptional phone and communication skills with the ability to communicate at a decision-making level
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity to meet deadlines
As part of our team you'll:
- Work from your location of choice
- Attend mandatory Skype meetings twice a week
- Work directly with the executive management team of Art Urbane
- Be involved in the selection of public art partners
- Receive 40% off all qualified fine art and designs
- Be provided intense training
- Select and approve future Artist Acquisition Specialists
- Generous, Residual Income Commission
- Higher Residual Income Package for Gallery Acquisition
- Part-time or full-time availability, different goal requirements and team support
We work with high-end designers and fine artists, where commissions can be considerable. We are very selective of who we bring on to the team. Eloquent professionalism is a requirement.
Thank you, and we greatly look forward to hearing from you.