Arts Jobs - DetailArt Camp Lead
Pachis, An Art Studio for Kids
Pachis, an art studio for kids in Liberty Station is currently looking for a responsible, reliable and committed art camp lead to join our team. You will be trusted with a wide range of tasks that will be essential to the smooth running of the camp and the care of the children. Some of the exciting things that you will do as a Pachis Camp Lead include, but are not limited to:
- Be responsible for ensuring a caring and safe environment for the children.
- Welcome child and their parent/guardian.
- Required to implement the art curriculum designed by Pachis owner.
- Facilitate games and other activities for the camp day program.
- Set up and clean up on a daily basis.
- The job description is not all encompassing, other duties may be assigned.
- Part Time/Seasonal
- Camps are offered during every holiday and San Diego School District breaks (Spring, Summer, Thanksgiving and Winter).
- Camp runs from 9am - 3pm Monday through Friday on full week breaks.
The ideal candidate will meet meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Strong background/interest in art.
- Current college/graduate student studying in the field of in early childhood education, child development, child psychology, teaching or related field preferred.
- Reliable transportation.
- Certified in CPR and First Aid or be able to obtain certification within 15 days of hire.
- Experience running activities with children in large groups.
- Experience and comfortable supervising and guiding staff.
- Must be energetic and engaging with the children, parents and staff.
- Please be able to provide at least 3 working references that can tell us how reliable and responsible you are (no family or friends).
- Experience in customer service.
Compensation is based on experience.
Please visit our website www.mypachis.com and our facebook page facebook.com/mypachis to learn more about what we do. It’s important that you understand we do not do arts and crafts, our curriculum in very well designed to teach life skills through art and we’re looking for the right person to continue with this vision.
Please email your cover letter and/or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Start date is asap for Spring Break Camp March 30 - April 10 followed by Summer Camp.
Addressee:2820 Roosevelt Road, Suite 102 Building 201