Arts Jobs - DetailExecutive Assistant
Blum & Poe
Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles gallery owner seeks a full time executive assistant to begin immediately.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide general assistance to gallery owner, aiding with administrative and organizational tasks
- Manage the owner's personal and professional calendar
- Assist with travel arrangements
- Coordinate with owner's personal vendors
- Manage correspondence, contacts, database and mail
- Aide gallery staff with administrative tasks
- Assist with artist related projects, client relations
- Event planning assistance
Candidate must be extremely organized and detail oriented and must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The individual will need to be flexible and able to work well in a fast paced and high pressure environment.
Multitasking is expected, and basic and complex tasks must be attended to with equal diligence and attention.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Macintosh operation systems necessary; familiarity with Filemaker and Adobe Creative suite a plus.
The position is full time with occasional evening and/or weekend commitments.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please submit a brief cover letter and resume via email (only) to: email@example.com
Subject Line: Executive Assistant (LA)
Note: Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
NO PHONE CALLS OR WALK-INS PLEASE.