Arts Jobs - DetailPainting teacher
NIAD Art Center
M.F.A. (Painting preferred)
Prefer experience and/or sensitivity in working with people with disabilities. Fluency in Spanish required
- Plan and lead painting projects with approximately 8 clients per day.
- Set goals and evaluate client’s progress.
- Work with other staff to maintain studio safety.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Prepare class area and clean up.
- Prepare reports on clients under supervision, set goals and encourage growth.
- Supplement studio instruction with field trips
About the Job:
- Hours are 8:00 – 4:00, Wednesday & Thursday
- 6-month probationary period.
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com before March 13, 2015
Note: All staff must comply with Background check clearance at both State and Federal levels, TB test current within 2 years, and a current First Aid/CPR certification.