Arts Jobs - DetailWarehouse Associate
Signal Hill, CA
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- More than 1 years experience in the industry in packing, crating and handling art, antiques, furniture, etc.
- An excellent understanding of inventory processes
- The ability to manage installations and train lower grades accordingly
- The ability to work as part of a team, as well as working independently under instruction
- Handle and pack art and antiques as well as other personal effects efficiently
- Ensure all items are packed proficiently to reduce the risk of breakages at all times
- Training lower grade art handlers and porters where required
- Managing and controlling installations as directed
- Handle and control all paperwork when on site or working in the field, including all condition reporting for goods
- Perform facilities maintenance and adhere to OSHA regulations
- Perform weekly OSHA inspections for the Warehouses in line with the Warehouse Manager
- Adhere to and enforce safety policies and procedures at all times
- Receive trucks and unload merchandise.
- Check merchandise and affix labels as needed.
- Move materials off racks and package for shipment.
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items.
- Place merchandise on pallets or shelves for distribution.
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the warehouse supervisor/manager.