Arts Jobs - DetailGallery Sales and Client Relations Associate
De Re Gallery
West Hollywood, CA
De Re Gallery is seeking a full-time client relations and sales consultant.
Situated in the heart of the West Hollywood Design District, De Re gallery brings a vibrant new direction to the Los Angeles art scene, focusing on emerging and mid-career contemporary art from Europe, Los Angeles and New York.
We are seeking an exceptional, experienced professional, focused on a long-term career in the contemporary fine art gallery field. The ideal candidate must have 3 to 5 years fine art sales consulting experience and an established collector base.
The position will offer a competitive salary and commission structure, an exciting portfolio of works, supportive environment, and the opportunity for income advancement and growth potential.
Ideal candidate will have a proven track record in originating and closing fine art sales, will be highly motivated and able to structure and maintain diligent CRM follow-through. Will possess ability to create, nurture and develop successful client relationships.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Programing and production assistance with gallery events, exhibits and art fairs
- Travel and participation in art fairs
- Light gallery space management
- Established sales experience in Los Angeles contemporary art scene
- Ability to work independently and produce results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Mac operating platform and programs