Arts Jobs - DetailAssociate Controller
Ace Gallery, an internationally recognized art gallery specializing in art from the 1960's to the present, is seeking a highly motivated and organized individual for the position of associate controller of Ace Gallery and the new Ace Museum.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Daily bank deposits and balances
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Monthly financial statements
- Sales invoicing
- Documenting grants and assisting in exhibition cost analysis
- At least 5 years experience/BA in Accounting or Finance
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent written interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency with AccountEdge and Excel (Mac computers)
- Must work well and thrive in high-pressure situations with a "can do" spirit and positive attitude
- 501-C3 experience is a plus
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please reference the title of the position in the subject line of your email submissions. Must live within 10-mile radius of The Miracle Mile.
To apply, please email resume, three references, salary history, and a recent photograph of yourself or availability for a Skype interview.
Addressee:5514 Wilshire Blvd.