Arts Jobs - DetailClient Manager
Signal Hill, CA
- Able to manage small jobs from quote stage to billing completion. Also able to manage large projects with supervision.
- Works closely with the packing department and handles majority of small parcel interstate FedEx air shipments.
- Has a good level of industry knowledge and company billing tariffs. Is trusted to handle generic/ non bespoke quotes to be managed without supervision.
- Supporting Client Managers with their day to day work load including setting up client files, creating purchase orders, entering data, producing bill of ladings and generating invoices
- Supporting Storage Department with their day to day work load including data maintenance, account activity, storage utilization and month end invoicing
- Liaising with the Dispatch and Operational departments regarding collections, deliveries and packing requirements ensuring the client’s expectations are met
- Ensuring the department calls are handled in a prompt and professional manner
- Ensuring the department voicemail messages are reviewed on a daily basis and directed to the appropriate person
- Providing initial training to ‘Front Desk Support’ and ongoing support including necessary cover when required
- Assisting your line manager, General Manager and Business Development Executive when required