Arts Jobs - DetailStudio/Project Coordinator
Joanna Burke Art Consultants, Inc.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Joanna Burke Art Consultants, Inc. is seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented, and creative individual to work alongside a team of experienced consultants and a Studio Administrator. As an internationally recognized and fast-paced studio engaged in a large volume of projects, JBAC requires a process-oriented mind with excellent time management capabilities. This position also demands strong technical proficiency in a number of programs, including Adobe Photoshop and InDesign as well as Microsoft Word and Excel. The right candidate for this position will be a team player with superb communication skills and a refined design sensibility.
Eligible candidates include those coming from fine arts, architecture and interiors, and photography backgrounds. Sales experience with knowledge of QuickBooks is a plus. Solid work experience and professional references are a must.
- Flexible schedule to start
- Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritize efficiently in fast-paced environment
- Creative and professional appearance and attitude
- Demonstrated skill in the following programs in Mac OSX: Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft Word and Excel; QuickBooks experience a plus.
- Graphic design sensibility is essential.
- Familiarity with design trends, galleries, museums, and art fairs
- West Side local with a car and good driving record (3 year residency in Los Angeles preferred)
- Experience with social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Constant Contact, Twitter, LinkedIn
This position is PAID and commensurate with experience. The position will be part time to start with a transition to full time. Additionally, there will be a training period that will require a flexible schedule to start. The first interview will be by phone and will include more details on position requisites.
If you are interested, please send the following in PDF format to email@example.com:
- Up-to-date cover letter directed to JBAC (Please include your skill set, education, and experience as well as what you believe you can contribute to JBAC.)
- 3 professional references able to discuss your contributions to their business
NO CALLS PLEASE. Follow-up with eligible candidates will include a background check, skills assessment, and reference review. Please see our website at http://www.joannaburke.com. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.
Addressee:685 Venice Blvd.
Address: Studio 3