Arts Jobs - DetailEvent Production Assistant
Community Arts Resources (CARS)
Los Angeles, CA
With 25 years of experience, Community Arts Resources (CARS) creates opportunities to engage with culture and community, while developing new models for design and activation of public space. This position will assist in the execution of all aspects of event planning, production, and outreach for CARS clients including CicLAvia and other events. CicLAvia is a 501c3 non-profit organization that creates car-free streets in Los Angeles.
- Assist in all components of CicLAvia’s event logistics, including: route planning and troubleshooting, community outreach and mitigation, and programming
- Assist in communications and coordination with key city departments, stakeholders, vendors, sponsors and programming partners. Meet with or present to key groups as necessary
- Manage event packing plan, loading, unloading and the organization of all event materials
- One or two years of experience in event production
- High energy, self-managing, and self-starter personality
- Adept at managing multiple tasks in a calm and professional manner
- Strong desire to work as part of a fun, creative and entrepreneurial team in a fast-paced, out-of-the-box environment
Bristol Associates has been exclusively engaged to conduct CARS’ search for an Event Production Assistant. All inquiries must be directed through Bristol Associates- CicLAvia will not accept applications directly.
Phone:310.670.0525 ext. 115