Arts Jobs - DetailMarketing Coordinator/Graphic Designer
Blue Line Arts
Blue Line Arts is an award-winning arts non-profit organization with over 50 years of providing cultural arts and services to the region. The team is comprised of highly motivated, committed members reaching over 35,000 visitors each year.
Blue Line Arts is looking for a dynamic and creative marketing coordinator/graphic designer to support print and on-line marketing media.
Marketing and Communications (80%)
- Oversee all forms of marketing and communication and includes, but is not limited to: all social media plans and execution, graphic design, monthly online magazine production, website updates, print advertising and press releases; printed communications with members, staff and board of directors
- Develop brochures and marketing tools as needed
- Communicate to visitors a wide range of organizational information, including membership benefits, special programs, general policies, and upcoming events
- Assists in all aspects of group visits and outreach activities
- Maintain office services
- Assists the staff with business and operational objectives including
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent marketing experience in a nonprofit organization setting
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Keen desire for excellence and accuracy
- Proven marketing skills including several of the following: direct mail, advertising, and/or product promotion; analytical and evaluation skills; website, e-marketing, social media and database management
- Proficient in Adobe suite programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design and Acrobat
- Proficient in Word Press
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Adobe Acrobat, databases, content managed sites, online email marketing and donor management software
- Self-starter and self-reliant, but able and willing to consult with others
- Excellent telephone, writing and inter-personal communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational, administrative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstration of personal and professional integrity
The position is part-time, non-exempt 20 hours per week, M-F (occasional evenings, weekends and special events as needed.) Salary: $14-$17/hour commensurate with experience.
Please provide a cover letter, current resume and three of recent graphic design projects/social media related examples to email@example.com.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE