Arts Jobs - DetailMarking Campaign Manager
San Francisco, CA
ODC is a ground-breaking contemporary arts institution: a world class dance company, a presenting theater, and a dance school. Known nationally for its entrepreneurial savvy as well as artistic innovation, the organization is unique for its fully integrated vision. Operating in San Francisco’s Mission District for 45 years, our programs and activities have contributed to community development, arts education, and access to creative art-making. ODC strives to cultivate artists, inspire audiences, engage community, and foster diversity and inclusion through dance performance, training and mentorship.
Overview of Position
Reporting to the Director of Marketing (DM), the Marketing Campaign Manager (MCM) is a key contributor to the development and execution of marketing strategies and campaigns for ODC. He/She will work in conjunction with the marketing team, organization staff, and outside contractors to meet annual revenue goals set by the Executive Director and DM.
Duties and Responsibilites
- Work in concert with Development & Marketing team, executive staff, and programming staff to develop and execute new methods to build and connect with audiences/student, extending reach and reputation of organization.
- Manage material distribution through the use of interns, work exchange students, and vendors including Dancers’ Group and Theater Bay Area
- Attend all key organizational functions (on and off site) including performances and special events.
- Stay informed of changing landscape of audience habits and marketing trends
Data Analysis & Resource Management
- Actively contribute to data tracking and analysis to support marketing strategies including ticketing stats, class attendance, survey results, and data collected by the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Manage and organize the growing collection of images and print materials. Provide materials as needed for development reports, outreach, and marketing.
Design and Campaign Work:
- Collaborate with Development & Marketing team, Executive Staff, and Programming Staff on developing and executing data-informed, innovative, and successful campaigns.
- Alongside the DM, ensure that ODC’s brand identity is maintained according to established guidelines. This includes the monitoring of all print and digital materials, signage, and merchandise.
- Work with print houses to produce all printed materials
- Serve as the main point of contact for ODC’s contracted photographer.
- Manage ongoing print calendar needs
- Develop in house materials as needed
- Adjust printed materials for digital purposes
- Coordinate with Theater CRA’s on ads for programs for ODC Theater Presents.
- Occasional copywriting
- Creation of timelines for collaterals, and the management of deadlines
- Along with the DM, monitor the budget for print, advertising, and design needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education certification
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience working for an arts organization
- Considerable knowledge of marketing trends
- Ability to set and manage multiple deadlines
- Strong knowledge of the design process and experience using Adobe Suite. Proven graphic design skills are desirable
- Experience using databases
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Effective organization, time management, and attention to detail
Interested applicants should submit their resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “Marketing Campaign Manager” in the subject line. Resumes submitted without a cover letter and salary requirements will not be considered.
No phone calls please. ODC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and greatly appreciates all expressed interest.