Arts Jobs - DetailMusic Therapist
Arts and Services for Disabled
Music Therapist Job Opening!
Arts & Services for Disabled, Inc. is hiring Music Therapists for Adult Day Programs, Mobile Arts Program and our Creative Health and Wellness Clinic in the Beverly Hills, and South Bay areas. Part-time and full-time positions available.
Be part of the solution and fuel the creative spirit with us!
Adults and children with developmental and intellectual disabiltiies
- Degree in Music Therapy required
- Board Certified Music Therapist preferred
We are seeking a board-certified music therapist to join our team! We offer services including:
- Group sessions for adults with intellectual disabilities in a day program setting.
- Working with an interdisciplinary team of creative art instructors, therapists, expressive art therapists …etc.
- Monthly Music Therapist Meeting for informal peer supervision and support from an experienced team
- Experiential and educational services such as workshops & in-services are provided.
We offer innovative trainings, programming and events including:
- Annual student performance
- Advocacy and community events such as Transition Fairs/ Recourse Fairs
- ASD Assessment Training
- Company events such as gallery opening, annual gala event
- 403(b) through Nationwide
- Insurance: Medical, dental, life, and other optional supplemental benefits
- Paid time off: 14 paid holidays plus vacation time and sick time
- Schedule: 35 hours a week, Monday through Friday approximately 8:30am-3:30pm
- Pay: Hourly pay based on experience