Arts Jobs - DetailFinancial Aid Assistant
Southern California Institute of Architecture
Los Angeles, CA
The Financial Aid Assistant is responsible for a wide range of duties in support of undergraduate and graduate students and their financial aid needs. Major responsibilities include processing of Financial Aid packages and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of financial aid information. This position involves a great deal of communication with students and parents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide information to students and families regarding the options for obtaining financial aid, the process for requesting aid, and the eligibility requirements for receiving and maintaining aid
- Assist students in completing financial aid paperwork
- Review documents, packaging financial aid awards and completing verification when required on individual financial aid applicants
- Provide quality customer service to students and families, answered campus inquiries in a timely matter
- Maintain a variety of files and records, preserving confidentiality of all information and student records
- Perform financial aid data entry using PowerFaids
- Update Federal Work-Study Sheet (FWS) spreadsheet using Excel
- Administer and update the SCI-Arc Federal Financial Aid forms as needed
- Provide support with preparation of annual audit
- Assist in administration of CAL Grant program through Webgrant on-line processing
- Assist in administration of FSEOG Grant
- Ensure critical deadlines are met
- Other duties as assigned.
We offer a great benefits package with medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and paid time off
SCI-Arc is an Equal Opportunity Employer that Values Diversity.
Please apply at:
Address: 960 East. 3rd Street