Arts Jobs - DetailArt Installation Assistant & Art Handler
Farber Art Services
San Francisco, CA
Farber Art Services is looking for a qualified Assistant.
- Have a clean DMV record and current driver's license
- Math Skills, especially in fractions and measurements
- Have a smart phone, current service and be proficient in using internet based technology
- Candidates must be able to follow specific instructions, i.e. application process instructions
- Be able to lift 100lbs
- Comply with dress code: Collared button up shirt, newer jeans and dress loafers.
- Non-smoker – this is a drug and smoke free environment
- Having a car is a plus
As a Farber Art Services Assistant, you will be trained to:
- Properly handle a variety of framed art, mirrors and wall decorations
- Provide excellent customer service to a variety of high-end clients by exceeding their expectations
- Support in the field with Driving, Lifting, Ladder work, possible answering of the phones
- Problem Solve
$16.00 - $30.00 per hour DOE
Part-time Position; Available to start immediately
Monday-Friday, occasional Saturdays. Holidays off
Study in the arts
At least 1 year driving experience
Great customer service
Provide a cover letter answering the following question: Explain how you see customer service in relationship to art.
Email your current Resume and Cover Letter, with 2 references (at least 1 from a previous employer) to info@FarberArtServices.com
Please, no phone calls
Qualified applicants will be contacted for interviews directly.