Arts Jobs - DetailArt School Program Manager
Community School of Music and Arts
The Finn Center Art Program Manager is responsible for ensuring high quality art instruction in visual art classes and camps offered at Finn Center. The Manager ensures a quality art experience for all art students by creating strong course offerings, hiring teachers with appropriate experience level and supporting them with curriculum oversight.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hire, supervise, support and evaluate faculty.
- Support faculty in curriculum and new class/camps development, art shows and classroom management.
- Review and approve bi-weekly payroll for Art School and Camp faculty.
- Use enrollment data and parent/student surveys to evaluate class/camp success and to plan future offerings.
- Develop course listings for CSMA catalog and online.
- Engage regularly with parents to encourage engagement to build community and to foster a long-term relationship with CSMA.
- Curate student art shows
- Coordinate events – meet-the-teacher days and annual community open house.
- Identify potential group users for daytime space; oversee teachers and curriculum for special groups.
- Work in partnership with various departments within CSMA to maintain program’s success.
- Track progress against revenue goals for tuition and fees.
- Meet agreed to budget projections for revenues and expenses.
Education and Experience:
- BA in Art or Arts Education.
- Art background and experience working in an art or educational organization.