Arts Jobs - DetailDonor Services Associate
Santa Barbara Symphony
Santa Barbara, CA
The Santa Barbara Symphony is seeking to hire a full-time Donor Services Associate. This position will report to the Director of Development and assist with all aspects of planning and implementation of development strategies to successfully achieve established fundraising goals for the Santa Barbara Symphony. This position functions as the assistant for the department and serves as a membership coordinator for all annual fund donors. This includes coordination and management of the Symphony’s events for donors and prospects. The Donor Services Associate also serves as manager for the database.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-3 years of experience at a nonprofit or performing arts organization
- Knowledge of fundraising best practices as well as a basic knowledge of annual fund giving, planned giving and sponsorships
- Experience working with Tessitura or other donor databases
- Strong technology background and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Google Docs and Calendar
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Website content management experience and knowledge of HTML preferred
- Experience with Wordfly preferred
- Knowledge of classical music preferred
To apply, please visit http://www.thesymphony.org/about/careers and submit a cover letter and resume. Electronic submissions preferred. Please specify "Donor Services Associate" in the subject line. No phone calls please.