Arts Jobs - DetailAuditorium Coordinator
E. Claire Raley Studios for the Performing Arts
The Auditorium Coordinator for CLARA manages the busy and vibrant community rental venue at CLARA (E. Claire Raley Studios for the Performing Arts). This position is flexibly scheduled for 10-20 hours per week for 48 weeks per year, with the about half of that time taking place during evenings and weekends. Additional hours may be available, pending rentals schedule.
Serving as the primary point person for all auditorium rentals prior to their event:
- Maintaining the rentals calendar of all scheduled events.
- Responding to inquiries from prospective rental clients, scheduling and overseeing site tours.
- Generating rental contracts for all rentals and collecting deposits.
- Collecting final payment and all relevant documents (insurance, ABC permit, equipment requests, setup charts) in a timely manner.
- Updating CLARA website with all event listings for rentals and CLARA tenants.
- Ensuring that all rentals are appropriately staffed, either by self or by other facility attendants.
Serving as the facility attendant / house manager for all rentals unless otherwise arranged.
- First in / Last out person responsible for meeting client at start time of rental, unlocking facility, assisting renters with setup and breakdown needs.
- Being available during the event to ensure everything is going smoothly / clients have the agreed-upon tools to make their event a success.
- Confirming that renters are following CLARA's rental policies and guidelines.
- Serving as a liaison between event rentals and building tenants.
- Basic post-event clean-up and lock down of facility.
Position pays a base salary of $15/hour, plus incentive pay tied to rental revenue goals.
To apply: email resume and cover letter to Executive Director Megan Wygant: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Position is open until filled. No calls, please