Arts Jobs - DetailSales Assistant
Design Within Reach Inc.
San Francisco, CA
The Studio Sales Assistant is responsible for assisting with all aspects of sales support including facilitating the client experience through selling support and post-sale client care. This role also includes operations, inventory management, visual direction within the retail Studio, while providing support to the Studio Management Team. The Studio Sales Assistant will assist with various projects that will help generate sales and provide an exceptional client experience consistent with the Design Within Reach mission.
What you'll do:
You'll have opportunities to speak up, solve problems, lead others, and be an owner every day as you...
- Assist with selling support and post-sale follow-up. This will require direct interface with clients including and not limited to: EAD requests, placing orders/replacing orders, resolving delivery issues, special order completion and part requests
- Meeting and greeting all clients as they enter the studio and welcoming them to Design Within Reach. This may include product demonstrations, offering water, and providing the latest DWR catalog for their perusal
- Lead back office Studio operations such as organizing, ordering, and maintaining all fabric swatch samples, maintaining Studio product inventory, and facilities issues
- Maintain inventory of all Studio marketing collateral such as catalogs, sale signage, seasonal promotional items, and all office supplies
- Tagging all furniture on the sales floor and ensuring accurate vendor information and pricing
- Expand the client's connection to the brand by increasing email sign-up in the studio
- Assist with 3-D renderings for clients who are interested in seeing how the products would look in their own space, as well as partnering with Account Executives on home consultations and Trade/Developer visits
- Assist in the coordination of in-house Studio design related events extending DWR's reach and involvement in the local design community
- Assist in building and maintaining current relationships with Trade contacts in the local area. This would include dropping off recent catalogs, promotional items, and various treats seasonally.
- Assist the Studio team with building strong working relationships with clients, fellow associates, and corporate contacts
- Cooperate with fellow associates and promote a positive team spirit
- Attend studio meetings, share information amongst peers, and utilize the web and catalog
- Maintain all sales operations tasks and ensure timely follow up regarding specific inquiries and issues
- Maintains the appearance of the studio and products by ensuring compliance with corporate visual merchandising standards and directives
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for modern design, interested in expanding current knowledge base of designers and products while keeping up on latest trends within the design industry
- Research potential Trade and Developer clients for outreach and business development
- Communicate to clients via phone and email as a form of outreach to inform them of future promotions and Studio Events
- Additional tasks as assigned by management
Sound like you?
This might be you if you have the following skills and abilities...
- 1-2 years of experience in Interior Design, Architecture, or related educational experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail and process oriented â€“ always willing to â€œgo the extra mileâ€?
- Possess outstanding problem-solving skills; follow through skills and is resourceful and creative.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written; conveys information in a clear and concise manner; asks appropriate probing questions
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Team player. Cooperative, easily gains trust and support of peers and encourages collaboration
- Interested in self-development and is committed to continuous self-improvement
- Able to work evenings and weekends as needed
- MacOS and Windows proficient, knowledge of Google Mail, Sheets, and Docs, as well as Windows Office Applications. Salesforce Experience is a plus
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds and regularly move catalog boxes, water cases, and product around the retail Studio
Design Within Reach is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer (minorities/women/veterans/disabilities).
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/ngc85nrd3tpq5hbc