Arts Jobs - DetailBox Office & Patron Services Manager
New Conservatory Theatre Center
San Francisco, CA
The New Conservatory Theatre Center’s Box Office & Patron Services Manager performs all box office ticketing duties, act as liaison to the single ticket holder, patron and subscriber base, supports audience development initiatives including group sales as well as outreach to affinity and community groups, This position requires availability on evenings and weekends and as needed to support Box Office and Patron Services activities, and special events. Strong leadership, communication (verbal and written) and computer skills required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform Box Office duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner demonstrating excellent face-to-face, electronic, and telephone communication ability and skills.
- Ensure box office is staffed during all show times.
- Serve as primary liaison between Theatre and the subscriber base seeking to diplomatically resolve any subscriber issues; advocate for New Conservatory Theatre Center at community and corporate events
- Assist Development Department in donor cultivation, recognition and appreciation efforts, including oversight of VIP lounge.
- Maintain Box Office hardware, software and supplies including computer and voice mail systems, ticketing software, printers, and ticket stock inventory. Be the “go to” resource for all box office software and hardware questions seeking to expand knowledge of the box office ticketing system on an ongoing basis.
- Provide sales reports to the Financial Manager, Executive Director, Development department, Marketing, and Artistic Director, to aid in budget reconciliation, sales and sales forecasting.
- Coordinate Box Office and Patron Services with Marketing and Development Departments for staged readings, open rehearsals, audience development gatherings, and other special events.
- Collaborate with Marketing Director to help increase single ticket and subscription sales by reaching out to individuals, business affinity and community groups.
- Create new audience development leads
- Devise Box Office and Patron Services messaging to support audience development efforts
- Coordinate the discounted “for sale” ticket supply with outside ticketing sites
- Other duties as assigned.
The Box Office & Patron Services Manager is required to:
- Provide customer service at the very highest standard
- Be punctual.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and sales outreach abilities.
- Have a keen interest in audience and patron development and community engagement.
- Possess maturity, drive, and professionalism.
- Fully support the mission of NCTC
Have experience with MS Word, Excel, PatronManager Facebook, and Outlook.
Send resume with cover letter and references to: Kate@nctcsf.org
Please put Box Office in the Subject field
No calls, please
Address: 25 Van Ness Ave., Lower lobby