Arts Jobs - DetailPrivate Event Sales Manager
The Theatre at Ace Hotel
Los Angeles, CA
Private Events Sales Manager
Built in 1927 as the flagship movie palace for United Artists — the maverick film studio founded by Mary Pickford, Douglas Fairbanks, D.W Griffith and Charlie Chaplin — The Theatre at Ace Hotel is our loving reanimation of one of the city's most remarkable gems. It's a delicately restored, 1,600-seat cathedral to the arts, with a three-story, 2,300 square foot grand lobby, an ornate open balcony and a vaulted ceiling dotted with thousands of mirrors that glimmer like tiny stars.
The Theatre is seeking a hands-on Private Event Sales Manager excited by, and committed to, bringing a wide variety of social and cultural events to our vintage movie palace.
- Identifies, builds, manages and establishes new relationships for private bookings through proactive outreach to potential clients.
- Manages high profile private event clients and private events at the venue
- Follows up on leads from in-house sources.
- Negotiates rental fees with private event clients to provide best opportunity for the client and the venue
- Works with tech/production as needed to create custom estimates for private events
- Maintains working knowledge of event and is the go-between for Theatre operations staff and client, as applicable.
- Assists General Manager wth Sponsor leads.
To be considered for this position please supply:
- Salary History or Minimum Salary Requirements
- Send to JOBS.DTLA@ACEHOTEL.COM
Address: 929 S Broadway