- Arts organizations must propose new or expanded partnerships to implement a place-based project that includes a public component, such as a culminating presentation, a performance, special event, etc.
- Arts organizations must apply with a primary partner, preferably from a different sector, to share resources (monetary and/or in-kind services) and provide leadership for the project.
- Additional partners from various sectors are encouraged to strengthen the project.
- Arts organizations must be based in and serving rural or underserved communities.
- Arts organizations must have had continuous arts programming for the last two years.
- Non-arts organizations must have an arts component comprising at least 50% of their budget.
January 24, 2014
March 7, 2014
grant activity period:
June 2014 – May 31, 2015
california cultural data project
Required! The California Arts Council requires all applicants to fill out a profile through the California Cultural Data Project and submit a Funder Report along with their application. Complete this part of your submission at the California Cultural Data Project.